I forced myself to photograph the little buggers, but I still can't bring myself to part with them. Never mind the fact that I never even have this many pairs of contacts on hand. A contact case is something I've obviously ended up buying umpteen times when I've been out somewhere stuck in a dry pair of contacts sans case. So naturally my brains says, "Sheri, don't even think about throwing any of these out. You know you're going to need one again, and then you'll be sorry." Any suggestions for reasoning with my brain? My brain is already preparing a defense. It suggests I plant all of them in places like the car, the backpack, purses, etc. Don't listen to him. He's full of it. That's where I found all of these.
On the bright side, a recent adventure forced me to go through my closet yet again. I can now proudly say ALL of my clothing fits in HALF a closet! Woot-Woot!

No comments:
Post a Comment